Today (April 18) is World Heritage Day.
The following are the world heritage properties in India.
1. Ajanta Caves.
2. Ellora Caves.
3. Agra Fort.
4. Taj Mahal.
5. Sun Temple, Konarak.
6. Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram.
7. Churches & Convents of Goa.
8. Khajuraho Group of Monuments.
9. Group of Monuments at Hampi.
10. Group of Monuments at Fatehpur Sikri.
11. Group of Monuments at Pattadakal.
12. Elephanta Caves.
13. Great Living Chola Temples at Thanjavur, Gangaikondacholapuram and Darasuram.
14. Budddhist Monuments at Sanchi.
15. Humayun's Tomb.
16. Qutb Minar and its Monuments.
17. Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka.
18. Champaner-Pavagarh Archaeological Park.
19. Red Fort Complex.